Bibliography - Top Publications by Edlyn Simmons
These patent information bibliography pages were originally created on the PIUG wiki in ca. 2008 and augmented subsequently. Further suggestions for improvement are welcome by the PIUG webmaster, email@example.com.
1. "The Paradox of Patentability Searching"
2. "What's in a Claim?"
3. "The Grammar of Markush Structure Searching: Vocabulary vs. Syntax"
4. "Patent Statistics: Comparing Grapes and Watermelons"
5. "Competitive Intelligence from Patents - Volatile: Handle With Care"
6. "Black Sheep" in the Patent Family"
7. "Patents (Literature)"
8. "Relevance Ranking in Patent Databases--Is it Relevant?"
Note: "The databases have changed, but the conclusions still stand." - Edlyn S. Simmons
9. "Chapter 10 Intellectual Property," in Using the Pharmaceutical Literature, Sharon Srodin, Ed., pp. 197-231, Routledge. (2006)
This page was originally created on the PIUG in ca. 2008. It has been edited subsequently by Tom Wolff. Further suggestions for improvement are welcome by the PIUG webmaster, webmaster @ piug.org.
From patent information researchers to licensing professionals, patent attorneys to commercialization managers, there is only one patent information professional association that gives you access to this growing community. Worldwide since 1988.
Become a Member
Notice on use of PIUG name and logo:
No one may use the PIUG name or logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PIUG Board of Directors.