Patent Information Users Group, Inc.
The International Society for Patent Information Professionals
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
After clicking the "Add To Cart" button next to the appropriate sponsorship level, you will be transferred to our secure online shopping cart for payment.
Sponsorship Level - Please Select One
Platinum Donation = $ 2500 (full-page ad in the meeting book, 4 complimentary registrations, luncheon sponsor)
Gold Donation = $ 1500 (half-page ad in the meeting book, 3 complimentary registrations, breakfast sponsor)
Silver Donation = $1000 (quarter-page ad in the meeting book, 2 complimentary registrations and breaks sponsor)
Bronze Donation = $ 500 (eighth-page ad in the meeting book and 1 complimentary registration)
All levels include the following benefits:
- Recognition as a Sponsor on the PIUG 2010 Boston Biotechnology Meeting web page, with company logo linked to company website
- Recognition as a Sponsor in the PIUG 2010 Boston Biotechnology Meeting book distributed to all attendees at the meeting
- Announcement on the PIUG Discussion Forum
- One (1) exhibit space (Please note that due to space restrictions, we need to limit this to the first 6 sponsors. Thank you for your understanding)
- Verbal acknowledgement during the introductory remarks
- One 5-minute product review slot for Platinum sponsors, placement to be determined
- Distribution of literature and promotional giveaways to conference participants for any sponsors who were not able to commit in time to get one of the six available exhibit spaces.
- Promotion (including the PIUG web site) of sponsor workshops related to the PIUG Meeting
- Complimentary registrations (number of registrations vary according to sponsorship level)
- Sponsoring Vendors of the PIUG 2010 Boston Biotechnology Meeting will be given special savings on meeting space at the Boston Marriott Cambridge and the Cambridge Residence Inn. Vendors can choose a 20% Discount on Meeting Room Rental OR Double Marriott Reward Points for their program. In order to receive this special, arrangements must be made by contacting Stephanie Sadowski by phone at 617-981-2300 or by email at stephanie.sadowski @ marriott.com. This special offer is based on availability and is valid on February 9, 2010, February 11, 2010 and February 12, 2010.
Note that there is no limit on the number of sponsors at each level.
Please complete and submit the Boston PIUG 2010 Sponsorship Contract no later than January 15, 2010, to:Qin Meng
360 Binney Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
© 2020 The Patent Information Users Group, Inc.
Mailing Address: 40 E. Main St., #1438
Newark, DE 19711
Phone: +1 (302) 660-3275 Fax: +1 (302) 660-3276
Notice on use of PIUG name and logo:
No one may use the PIUG name or logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PIUG Board of Directors.